1:1 Educational Sign Language Interpreter (ASL)
Sunbelt needs an Educational American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreter (SLI) for a job in the San Fernando, California area.
This position will start ASAP and be for the rest of this current school year. It is full time, 5 days per week, with a High School student.
Weekly paid contracted hours: 31.25
Sign Language Interpretation Job Requirements:
- Minimum 4.0 EIPA Requirement
- Preferred: 1:1 interpreting experience
Educational Sign Language Interpreter Job Skills:
- Adapts language level to communication needs of the student for the purpose of ensuring optimum visual communication.
- Assists as a resource to regular education for the purpose of orienting staff to the functions of an interpreter.
- Assists in modifying classroom logistics for the purpose of meeting the needs of students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Assists students who are deaf or hard of hearing in academic and non-academic activities, individually or in groups (e.g. regular classroom, library, computer lab, cafeteria, recess, sports, music, assemblies, special events, etc.) for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learning concepts.
Interested in this Sign Language Interpretation (SLI) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.