1:1 Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Needed in Fredericksburg, VA
We are hiring a 1:1 Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to work in our school district for the 2023-2024 School Year. Please see the details below.
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
- Contract Position | Full Time
- Start/ End Date: ASAP- May 24th, 2024
- Caseload Details:
- 1:1 with elementary student
- On site only
- Zoom Interview
- PAY: 30+/hr (negotiable)
- Confer with educators to plan for interpreting.
- Provide interpreting during the school day in academic and non-academic settings.
- Attend student’s IEP team meetings to provide information about the student’s communication abilities and needs.
- Interpret auditory and signed information which includes environmental sounds, teacher instruction, student questions, and peer communication as described in Code of Ethics for Educational Interpreters.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Active SLI National Certification
- Certifications: EIPA, RID and NIC
- Prior schools experience needed
- Must be level 2 or 3 on VQAS
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance
- Advisory Support
If this sounds like an exciting job opportunity, apply below. I look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions that you may have! Contact me directly to ensure an interview.
Sarah Edwards |678-951-0823
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.