22/23 School Year: Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Rochester, WA
A great school district in the Rochester, WA area is seeking to hire an exceptional Sign Language Interpreter for the 22/23 School Year! If you are interested, apply now to learn more!
- 2 Positions Available
- Full Time (Middle and High School Caseload)
- Part Time (Preschool Caseload)
- Learn more details upon interview!
- Will accept new grads!
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Active SLI License in WA
- Bachelor's level degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- 1-2 years of previous experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your most updated resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Kara Groover - Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Wabash, WA
- Newport News, VA
- Gloucester, VA
- Chicago Heights, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.