23-24 Full-time School Sign Language Interpreter - Auburn, Washington
A school district is currently arranging interviews for Sign Language Interpreter near the Auburn, Washington area.
- Full time (6.5 Hours per day)
- Multiple Caseload Options (Elementary, Middle, or High School)
- New WA STATE LAW: All candies must have an EIPA score or willing to take it within the school year
- District can administer the EIPA written & performance exam at the district
- If non EIPA score, candidates must do an in person interview
- ESA not required
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Montgomery, AL
- Selma, AL
- Porterville, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sterling, GA
- Evans, GA
- Waverly, GA
- Prattville, AL
- Kenansville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.