American Sign Language Interpreter needed for the 22/23 School Year - Full Time -
We have a need in our school district for a Sign Language Interpreter /ASL. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Falmouth, VA
- Bachelor’s degree in ALS or Educational Interpreting
- EIPA and RID certification
- Start/End Date: 8/10/2022-5/25/23
- Full time for 22/23
- Elementary and Middle School support
- Must be licensed in VA
- prior schools experience needed
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.