ASL Interpreter | 1:1 | Elementary School | Burgaw, North Carolina
2022-2023 Sign Language Interpreter Needed (Must Be State-Licensed)
A school in Burgaw is looking for an SLI to take on an assignment for their upcoming 2022-2023 School Year!
- Full-Time hours (30 / week)
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Duties include working 1:1 with an elementary school student who requires interpreting services
- Certification or higher in Interpreting
- School-Based experience preferred
- EIPA Score Provided
- North Carolina ASL License
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-392-4379 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
- Douglasville, MS
- Lithia Springs, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.