ASL- Language Interpreter Needs (SLI) - FULL TIME 23/24SY- GA
Job Description: Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)- American Sign Language
We are currently seeking a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join our team for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
- Teaching a small group of students and individuals inside and outside of the classroom
-Preparing and executing lessons and resources
- Assessing the students’ work done in class
-Developing and adapting individualized teaching methods that are suitable for each of their students
-Using special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning environment
-Using special skills to teach children Braille, sign language or lip reading
-Collaborating with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher to build a better learning environment for the children
-Updating parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning environment at home
- Bachelor's degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must hold an active SLI National Certification
- Experience teaching students wo are in need of services
- Competitive weekly pay; Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed)
- Advisory Team Support
To express interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter HERE.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.