Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Sign Language Interpreter Job Opening
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota School based Sign language Interpreter job opening. This position is on a 1 on 1 bases and will begin the upcoming school year.
Type of employment: Contractual, Full time
Special Education Teacher responsibilities:
- Develops and implements annual Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans
- Creating Lesson plans
- Communicating with staff and parents
- Providing feedback for IEP meetings
- Attending IEP meetings
- Ability to create and use various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning
Requirements: Must have a MN certification
- A current certificate from the Registry of Interpreters of the Deaf, a general level interpreter proficiency certificate from the National Association of the Deaf, a comparable state certificate given be the commission of education, or a provisional certificate from the commissioner of education.
- Completed a training program by an accredited school.
- If provisionally certified must have a mentor
- Must have a current certificate from the national certifying association or a certificate from an equivalent state association.
To be considered contract Elzira Walters: Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager -Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SLI Jobs
- Half Moon, NC
- Hanover, PA
- Forth Worth, TX
- Angola, NC
- Camarillo, CA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Hanover, PA
- Hagerstown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.