Certified Summer Sign Language Interpreter Hiring - Evanston, IL
Sign Language Interpreter Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Evanston, Illinois area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- 2-4 SLI Aide needs for ESY
- June 9 - July 1
- (includes orientation day on June 9, students start on June 10)
- 8:40am - 3:00pm - 5 days per week
- Multiple openings K-12th grade, candidate will be placed based on experience and skill set
(More Details Discussed During Interview)
- Bachelors Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- EIPA Score: 3.0-4.0
- RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Certified IL Sign Language Interpreter License
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Naperville, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Austell, GA
- San bruno, CA
- Darien, IL
- Fayetteville, AR
- Chicago, IL
- Springdale, AR
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.