Columbia City, IN - Educational Sign Language Interpreter needed Full Time
I am looking for a passionate Educational Sign Language Interpreter (Americal Sign Language) for a contract position working with a school near Columbia City, IN. This position is Full Time, working 30-35 hours per week for the remaining school year. Will present Part Time if available.
- Manage and provide interpreting services to a caseload of students or 1:1 services.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher or a National RID Certification.
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to [email protected].
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Moss Point, MS
- Vancleave, MS
- Florence, SC
- Schurz, NV
- North Springs, TN
- Wakefield, VA
- Carrolton, VA
- Camden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.