Contract for Sign Language Interpreter- San Bernardino, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for multiple Sign Language Interpreters near San Bernardino, CA. This opportunity will be full-time, M-F. Candidates must be comfortable working with K-12 students with a variety of disabilities.
Sign Language Interpreter Job Responsibilities:
- Providing a wide range of interpreting services for deaf and/or hard of hearing students
- Researching lesson topics to accurately understand and translate what must be translated
- Interpreting communication across various situations, including but not limited to lessons, conversations, and meetings
- Appraising student communication skills in speech, lip-reading, and signs and finger spelling
- Responding to student difficulties sensitively and understandingly
- Certified American Sign Language Interpreter license
- EIPA 4.0 or higher
To be considered for this full-time Sign Language Interpreter contract job in the San Bernardino, CA area, please send your most recent resume and a list of three professional references to Kristina Morris at [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
- Douglasville, MS
- Lithia Springs, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.