Contract + Interview ASAP - Licensed SLI's Needed
We are looking for a Sign Language Interpreter who can interview immediately. This assignment is for the 2022-2023 school year with possible extension.
Location: near Tierra Grande, Texas
- Full Time | 30 hours or more
- Monday – Friday
- Onsite/ In classroom setting
- Open positions for Elementary and High School caseloads
- Interviewing Now!
- $30+ hourly
- Additional details will be provided during the interview
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must provide EIPA score
- Must have BEI or RID Certification
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below. Once I receive your application, I will reach out to you. I look forward to talking to you in the future.
Lauren Corrao | 678-710-7568
Recent SLI Jobs
- Middleburg, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Oxford, NC
- Cary, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Glenwood , IL
- Temple, TX
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.