Educational Sign Language Interpreter Needed for Student in Macon, GA
A school district in Macon, Georgia is looking for a full time Educational Sign Language Interpreter. This candidate will be contracted through ProCare Therapy for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full Time
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Interpreter will be placed onsite with a student in the district
- More detail will be discussed within an interview
- EIPA Score of 3.4 or higher
- Active RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf) or NIC (National Interpreter Certification) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
Benefits as a ProCare Therapy Contractor:
- Competitive weekly pay (W2)
- Benefits Offered: Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K Plan
If you qualify and would like to learn more, please fill out the online application and email/call/text me at (678) 497-4888 and/or [email protected] with your updated resume.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi , MS
- Vancleave , MS
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.