Educational Sign Language Interpreter
Seeking a full-time sign language interpreter for a contract position in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. This full-time SLI job requires a 3.5 EIPA score or RID certification.
- Responsible for the interpretation of lessons as taught by the classroom teacher
- Assist hearing impaired students in the interaction and communication with hearing students and staff
- Work one on one with hard of hearing students to facilitate communication with teachers, hearing peers and other school staff
- Full time
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, apply today or email your resume to the recruiter. Schools are ready to hire for now and January.
Senior Account Executive
Recent SLI Jobs
- Omaha, NE
- Shiprock, NM
- Plano, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Houston, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Redding, CA
- Temple, TX
- Killeen, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.