Educational Sign Language Interpreting Job | Rochester, WA
2022-2023 Sign Language Interpreter Needed
A school near Rochester, WA is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to take on an assignment for the current school year.
- Full Time: 32.50 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- This position will be providing 1:1 interpreting to a Middle School student
- More details will be shared on the interview
- Prior Schools Experience Preferred
- EIPA 3.5 or higher
- Will accept RID or NIC
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Auburn, CA
- Lincoln Beach, OR
- Georgetown, CA
- Montgomery, IL
- Hampton, GA
- Acworth, GA
- Rome, GA
- Union Grove, WI
- Waldport, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.