Elementary ASL Interpreter Contract Opportunity
- We are looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter in Burgaw, North Carolina for the 2022/2023 school year!
- 8/22/2022 – 6/2/2023
- 30 hours weekly
- 6:45AM – 12:45PM
- 1 on 1 with elementary student
- Bus ride to and from school with student
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- National Interpreter Certification EIPA score 4.0 or higher OR RID/NIC certification in NC
- Prior experience with students needed
- W2 compensation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
Please apply below WITH YOUR RESUME if you are interested!
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | 678-497-4793
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi , MS
- Vancleave , MS
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.