Fairfield, CT - School Based Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job
A school near Fairfield, CT is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join the team. This position offers great benefits and holidays off.
- Possession of a valid certification issued by the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment, the Educational Sign Skills Evaluation-Interpreter, or the National Association of the Deaf/American Consortium of Certified Interpreters assessment as required under California State Law
- In the process or obtain EIPA
- Fluent in ASL required
- Experience working in a school setting required
- 32.5 hours per week (as long as student is in attendance)
- ASAP - June
- 2nd grade student
- More details given during interview
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay package
- Medical Insurance
- 401K option
- Dental Insurance
As an employee of Sunbelt, you will be paid weekly and your compensation package will be based off your needs. This is an hourly paid position, W2, that offers benefits for full time employees working over 30 hours per week.
If you are interested in this Fairfield, CT Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job, please reach out to the contact information below.
Madison Farrell | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.