Full Time Position for Sign Language Interpreter
We have a need in our school district for a Sign Language Interpreter. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Grand Mound, Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- EIPA, RID, NIC Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Valid Washington State ESA certificate for SLI with appropriate endorsements
- 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Caseload: 1:1 – 5th Grade
- Open to New Grads
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Recent SLI Jobs
- Tukwila, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- Steger, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.