Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter 20-21
Soliant is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the 20-21 school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (37.5-40hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Middle Schoolcaseload
- Working 1 on1 with student providing interpreting services in a classroom environment
- Active Interpreter License/Certification
- 3.0 EIPA or Higher, NIC, or RID needed
- Experience in a school setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity this upcoming school year don’t hesitate to send your resume along with relevant certifications to Nicholas Mitchell. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chino, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Corona, CA
- Bloomington, IL
- Morton, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Henderson, NV
- Algonquin, IL
- Flowery Branch, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.