Full-time Sign Language Interpreter job - Denver, CO
ProCare Therapy is working closely with a school district in Denver, Colorado, interview and hire a full-time Sign Language Interpreter. This opportunity will be awarded to a company that is available to work 35 hours per week, assist a K-12th grade caseload, and work through the remainder of the school year. Candidates that are a good fit for the district will have their contract renewed for the 23/24 school year. Further information on this opening can be found below.
- 22/23 SY
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- Onsite position
- General SLI duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average-sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- 1:1, group settings, testing, etc.
- Provides interpreting services to General/Special Education classes, music, testing situations, etc.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Interpreting
- CDE Educational Interpreter Authorization
- Prior interpreting experience required
- EIPA 3.5 or higher (NIC or RID accepted)
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.