Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter Near- Scottsboro, Alabama
Location of school: Near Scottsboro, Alabama
We have partnered with an excellent school district in search of a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter for the remaining school year and next school year. Candidates seeking a warm, supportive work environment are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must be a certified/licensed SLI for the state of AL
- Must have received a score of 3.5 or higher on the EIPA
- Full time
- 40 hours a week
- Onsite assignment
- Working with ages K-12th but mostly K-6th grade
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with District personnel and the public
- Insurance includes Health, Dental and Vision
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- 401(k) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement soon. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Recent SLI Jobs
- Oxford, GA
- Poterdale, GA
- Tukwila, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- Steger, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Social Circle, GA
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.