Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter Needed for a Contract Position Near Aurora, Illinois
Soliant is working with a school district near Aurora, Illinois to fill a Sign Language Interpreter position for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is a school-based, contract position. It is full-time, and it is at an elementary school. The school district is conducting interviews, so apply now to learn more information.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
2022-2023 School Years
Caseload: Elementary Age Students
- Interpret classroom instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Facilitate conversation between the students who are deaf or hard of hearing and the educator, staff, and other classmates.
- Provide interpretation for students who are deaf or hard of hearing at school facilitated events.
- Duties are not limited to those listed above.
- Must have a Bachelor's level degree in American Sign Language or Education Interpreting
- Must have EIPA score between 3.0-4.0, RID certification, or NIC certification
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
To learn more about this position, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
- Douglasville, MS
- Lithia Springs, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.