Full Time Sign Language Interpreter
A school district near Dawsonville, Georgia is currently interviewing certified Sign language Interpreters to work in their school district for the duration of the current school year.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time hours
- Must be fluent in American Sign Language
- atleast 3.5 Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) score required
- State of Georgia Education Certificate required or able to obtain
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full comprehensive health benefits and 401K package option
- Weekly pay on Fridays
Call Haddy at 770 776 2107 if you have more questions about this position. Email resume and proof of certification/license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Cambridge , MA
- Sammamish , WA
- Tuscaloosa , AL
- Levittown, PA
- Rockne, FL
- Fort Smith, AR
- Belton, TX
- Wyldwood, TX
- Lampasas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.