Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Auburn, Alabama area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter. This will be a contracted assignment for the current school year.
- Interpret for extracurricular activities.
- 1:1 with middle school male student
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Need 3.5 EIPA or RID Certification
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL Interpreting preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chino, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Corona, CA
- Bloomington, IL
- Morton, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Henderson, NV
- Algonquin, IL
- Flowery Branch, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.