Full-Time SLI | Sign Language Interpreter | 22-23 | CA
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with a great school in California to interview and hire a skillful Sign Language Interpreter for the 22-23 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Elementary Caseload
- More details to be discussed during interview
- Requires Bachelor's in ASL or Education Interpreting.
- SLI certification for California required (EIPA, RID and NIC).
- Previous pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior Medical Coverage: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Career Support and Interview Prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as Zoom interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.