Full Time- SLI
Full Time – Sign Language Interpreter – Salinas, CA
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an experienced and certified SLI for a full-time school position. If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply today! Further details are listed below.
- Salinas, CA
- Elementary Caseload
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Looking for interviews ASAP
Education / Qualifications
- Valid SLI Certifications (EIPA, RID, & NIC) in CA (Required)
- Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Experience with school setting (preferred but not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Competitive Compensation (Weekly Pay)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7960. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.