Full-Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) in Kingman, AZ
Full-Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) in Kingman, AZ
Position: Full-Time Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Location: Kingman, AZ
Company: Blazerjobs (Partnered with the School District)
Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental Options, Competitive Pay, Advisory Support, Professional Development Opportunities
Contract Renewal: Available for 2023-2024 School Year
Blazerjobs, in partnership with the Kingman school district, is excited to announce a full-time opening for a Special Education Teacher (SPED). We are looking for a dedicated and passionate professional to join our team and make a difference in the lives of students with special needs.
- Individualized Education Plans (IEPs): Develop and implement IEPs tailored to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities.
- Inclusive Education: Foster an inclusive classroom environment where all students have the opportunity to learn and thrive.
- Differentiated Instruction: Modify teaching methods and materials to accommodate students with varying abilities and learning styles.
- Collaboration: Work closely with parents, support staff, and other educators to ensure the holistic development of students.
- Progress Monitoring: Regularly assess students' progress and adjust teaching strategies as necessary to achieve academic and social goals.
- Certification: Valid SPED teaching certification in the state of Arizona.
- Experience: Previous experience working with students with special needs is preferred.
- Compassion: Demonstrated empathy and understanding for students with diverse learning requirements.
- Communication: Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff.
- Competitive Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental Options.
- Professional Growth: Advisory support for continuous professional development and career advancement.
- Stability: Opportunity for contract renewal for the 2023-2024 school year.
To apply, please email your resume and references to [email protected] or contact Emily Adams, Account Executive, at 813-749-5335 for more information.
Blazerjobs is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Jupiter, FLSunbelt has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) opportunity at a school district near Jupiter, FL. In this position you will be working one on one with a student. Job Details 1:1 with High School Student Deaf/Hard of Hearing Requirements EIPA Score of 3.6 or Higher About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Hours For any further questions regarding the Sign La
- Burnettown, GASunbelt is currently to looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with full benefits and guaranteed hours at a supportive school district near Burnettown, Georgia for the 23/24 School Year. Job Details SLI duties 1-on-1 with individual student part time/ full time Requirements Georgia SLI License Pediatrics experience - preferred 3.5 EIPA score Sunbelt Benefits Competitive rates Weekly
- Chancellor, VAFull-Time Sign Language Interpreter near Chancellor, Virginia Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Chancellor, Virginia area that is looking for a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter. The Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter would work 1:1 with a student. Job Details: Full Time Elementary Working 1:1 with an Elementary student throughout their school day to provide Sign Language communication support for the stud
- Columbia Heights, GASunbelt is working closely with a supportive school district near Columbia Heights, Georgia to find a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with guaranteed hours for the current school year. Job Details 1-on-1 with individual student part time/full time Requirements Georgia SLI License School experience a plus Sunbelt Benefits Weekly pay direct deposit great full benefit package Free mentorship provided
- Moscow, IDAre you a dedicated and highly skilled Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) ready to facilitate communication between students and staff of Moscow, Idaho? This role will empower you to make a positive impact by connecting people and enriching lives within an educational environment. As an SLI, your responsibilities will include: - Bridging communication gaps by translating spoken language into sign language and vice versa, effectively breaking dow
- Maple Grove, MNSunbelt is currently on a mission to hire a contract Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with guaranteed hours at a school district near Maple Grove, Minnesota for the 23/24 School Year. Job Details SLI duties 1-on-1 with individual student Full time Requirements Minnesota SLI License Pediatrics experience EIPA Score 4.0 or higher Sunbelt Benefits Competitive rates Full benefit package (Vision, dental
- Â Fort Wayne, INSunbelt has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) opportunity at a school district near Fort Wayne, IN. In this position you will be working one on one with a high school student. Job Details DHH and ELL 1:1 with Freshman High School Student Requirements EIPA Score of minimum 3.5 OR RID Certification About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Hours For any further
- Columbia, SCNew: Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)Position in Columbia, SC Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) position that is available in the Columbia, SC area. In this position, the Sign Language Interpreter will be servicing students in a 1:1 setting. You can email your most current resume at: [email protected]. Job Responsibilities: Full time Current school year K-12 On-sit
- Augusta, GAAre you a dedicated and highly skilled Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) ready to facilitate communication between students and staff of Augusta, Georgia? This role will empower you to make a positive impact by connecting people and enriching lives within an educational environment. As an SLI, your responsibilities will include: - Bridging communication gaps by translating spoken language into sign language and vice versa, effectively breaking
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.