Fulltime Sign Language Interpreter SLI for 2022-2023 SY - Savannah GA
There is a local school district in Savannah, GA seeking to hire a dedicated Sign Language Interpreter SLI available to work a fulltime contract position (37.5 hours per week). The hired SLI must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher.
- The hired SLI will be working onsite and potentially 1:1 with K-12 students.
- Additional responsibilities may vary based on district needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Active SLI National Certification
- Active RID certification
- At least 2+ years of experience working in school settings
- 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
- 401K with employer match, medical/dental/vision insurance coverage options, competitive pay, and weekly direct deposit
Interviews and positions are limited in availability - if you are interested please apply at the link below today! Please include your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF) with your application.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.