Hiring Educational Sign Language Interpreters in Madison, AL
Seeking a full-time sign language interpreter for a contract position in the Madison, Alabama area. This full-time SLI job requires a 3.5 EIPA score for educational interpreting.
- Responsible for the interpretation of lessons as taught by the classroom teacher
- Assist hearing impaired students in the interaction and communication with hearing students and staff
- Work one on one with hard of hearing students to facilitate communication with teachers, hearing peers and other school staff
- Multiple Openings
- Full time
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, apply today or email your resume to the recruiter. Schools are ready to hire for the full school year.
Senior Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Montgomery, AL
- Selma, AL
- Porterville, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sterling, GA
- Evans, GA
- Waverly, GA
- Prattville, AL
- Kenansville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.