Interviewing: 1:1 Sign Language Interpreter near Rochester WA
We are working closely with a district near Rochester, WA that needs an educated and enthusiastic Sign Language Interpreter for the upcoming school year. The director is arranging interviews, so set yourself up for a great school year, and apply now!
- Full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- 1:1 with 5th grade student
- On-site Position
- Competitive Weekly Pay, Benefits, and 401k Employer matching
- NEW GRAD FRIENDLY!
- Must have a Valid ESA certificate for the state of Washington (or the ability to obtain ESA certificate with proper SLI endorsements)
- Must have Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- Required: Current First-aid and CPR certification
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams at (770) 557-3222 or [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Wabash, WA
- Newport News, VA
- Gloucester, VA
- Chicago Heights, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.