K-12 Sign Language Interpreter Opening 2022/2023
- We are looking for a CONTRACT Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) position near Yelm, Washington for the 2022/2023 school year!
- 9/6/2022 – 6/16/2023
- 32.5 hours weekly
- 30-minute unpaid lunch
- Monday – Friday
- Onsite position only
- K-12 caseload
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- National Interpreter Certification EIPA score 4.0 or higher
- OR RID/NIC certification
- Prior experience with students needed
- Individualized weekly pay through W2
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
Please apply below WITH YOUR RESUME if you are interested! We are interviewing/hiring ASAP.
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | 678-497-4793
Recent SLI Jobs
- Tukwila, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- Steger, IL
- Chicago Heights, IL
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.