Kindergarten Sign Language Interpreting Job - Missoula, MT
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district around Missoula, MT for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter. This will be a full-time position working with Kindergarten students. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- Sign Language Interpreter
- 1 on 1
- Kindergarten student
- "Must be flexible, understand working with kids, and have a sense of humor."
- EIPA of 3.5 or higher
- Pay: $22 - $25 an hour (Base on experience, credentials, etc)
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Shawnee, KS
- Port Ewen, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Modesto, CA
- Lawrence, KS
- La Vista , NE
- Auburn, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.