La Conchita, CA area needs Sign Language Interpreting Aides - Full-Time
Sign Language Interpreting Aides needed in the La Conchita, CA area
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for Sign Language Interpreting Aides to work full-time at a school district near the La Conchita, CA area. This contract position starts up at the beginning of the school year in August and the contract ends when the school year is finished. You will be working with 1:1 with students who needs help interpreting in classrooms.
To go further in the process, you must be fluent in Sign Language and previous experience working with children, preferably as a paraprofessional, but not required.
- Facilitating communication between hearing and deaf individuals in a school setting
- Providing complete and accurate information to both deaf and hard of hearing students
- Having the knowledge to interpret to all disabilities
- Interpreting 1:1 to students
- Communicating to teachers and parents on progress of students
To be considered for this full-time Sign Language Interpreting Aide contract position in the La Conchita, CA area, please submit your resume to:
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi , MS
- Vancleave , MS
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Summerville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.