Lead Sign Language Instructor - Norwalk, CT
Lead Sign Language Facilitator/Instructor || Connecticut
Soliant is working with a school district in the Norwalk, Connecticut area that has a need for a Sign Language Facilitator! This position will be full-time for the school year. If this interests you and you would like to join our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time, 21/22 school year
- Working 1:1 with student(s)
- General interpreting needs, collaborating with the team
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Minimum 3.5 EIPA, or equivalent certification is preferred
- All necessary state clearances/endorsements (if any)
- Positive attitude + team player!
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: Katey.Cale@Soliant.com for more information!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Albany, MN
- Toledo, OR
- Coon Rapids, MN
- Chehalis, WA
- Grand Mound, WA
- New Brighton, MN
- Tenino, WA
- Centralia , WA
- Tracy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.