New Job Opportunity: Sign Language Interpreter, full-time position. Emanuel county, GA.
Soliant Health, one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare jobs and staffing services is looking for a qualified Sign Language Interpreter in Emanuel County, GA.
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Dates: 2022-2023 school year
- Caseload: Servicing a 10th grade student in a self-contained classroom
- 7:30 - 3:30 schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must hold active SLI National Certification - ie: EIPA, RID, and NIC
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact Bethany Morris directly at (678)497-4824. For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Recent SLI Jobs
- New Lenox, IL
- San bruno, CA
- Fort Lauderdale , FL
- Tuckwila, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Wabash, WA
- Newport News, VA
- Gloucester, VA
- Chicago Heights, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.