New School Year: Sign Language Interpreter Job - Acworth, GA
Applicants must be fluent in American Sign Language
New Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Acworth, Georgia | Part-Time Position | 2021-2022 school year
ProCare Therapy is working on behalf of a school district near Acworth, Georgia to find a qualified and talented Sign Language Interpreter for a part-time position. This position works 1 on 1 with a student to provide interpreting services for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
- part time hours
- 1:1 and classroom interpreting
- possible interpreting of school functions
- consults/trainings for teachers utilizing adaptive technology/interpreters
- meets with interdisciplinary team as needed
- 2021-2022 school year
- beginning of August through May 2022
- Must have at least a 3.5 EIPA score
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLI Jobs
- Seattle , WA
- Columbus , TX
- Lofall, WA
- Bainbridge Island, WA
- Bremen, GA
- Roopville , GA
- Milliken, CO
- Lofall , WA
- Silverdale, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.