New School Year Sign Language Interpreter Job Near Racine, WI - SLI
We’re working with a supportive school district near Racine, Wisconsin that’s needing a sign language interpreter for the 2022-23 school year.
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours a Week
- School Age Population
- DPI Certification Required
- Interviewing and Offering Now!
- Onsite Position
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If you are interested in applying, call me directly at 770-776-2093 or send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at [email protected]
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-gropper-bb562a24/
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.