NEW Sign Language Interpreter/ASL (Houston, TX)
We are looking for Sign Language Interpreters who can interview immediately!
Location: Houston, TX
- Full-time (37.5 weekly)
- Caseload: Will provide interpreting and tutoring support to students during general or special education classes, music, testing situations, and medical services
- Will act as a part of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team and supports the accommodations and modifications specified, implementing them under the direction of a teacher
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Interpreting is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience in American Sign Language and Signing Exact English is required
- CDE Educational Interpreter Authorization is required.
- Full time interpreters to support with students in our DHH SDC program in their mainstream classes at our Elementary School. They mainstream for art, PE, and math
- Interviewing Now!
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Certifications: EIPA, RID or NIC
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Jesse Nguyen | 678-710-7674 | [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Auburn, CA
- Lincoln Beach, OR
- Georgetown, CA
- Montgomery, IL
- Hampton, GA
- Acworth, GA
- Rome, GA
- Union Grove, WI
- Waldport, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.