NEW: Sign Language Interpreter needed - Kent, WA area
Soliant is working with a school district in the Kent, Washington area that has a need for a Sign Language Interpreter! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 22/23 school year
- K-12 caseload
- Working 1:1 with student(s) and group work
- General interpreting needs, collaborating with the team
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- 3.5 EIPA minimum, or other equivalent certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Moss Point, MS
- Vancleave, MS
- Florence, SC
- Schurz, NV
- North Springs, TN
- Wakefield, VA
- Carrolton, VA
- Camden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.