North Bend, WA - Sign Language Interpreter needed Full Time
I am looking for a dependable Sign Language Interpreter for a contract position working with a school district near North Bend, WA . The Sign Language Interpreter will be working one on one with an Elementary school student during classroom hours. This position is Full Time, working 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year. The district is actively setting up interviews to ensure the position is covered.
- Manage and provide interpreting services to a caseload of students or 1:1 services.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 & passing written test score OR a National RID Certification.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Why Work With Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Relocation assistance for travel assignments.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
- Strong support and mentorship throughout assignments.
- Supportive Educational Resource team to support you both professionally and personally during your career.
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the United States for nearly thirty years now. Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing talented professionals in work environments where the rewards go well above pay and benefits. Our educational professionals make a difference ever day by impacting the lives of students and families, while doing a job they are passionate about.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Biloxi, MS
- Ellettsville, IN
- Spokane, WA
- Langhorne, PA
- Windsor, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- hampton, VA
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.