Nottawa, MI Area: Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district located near the Nottawa, MI area to review resumes and schedule interviews for an open Sign Language Interpreter job. This will be a full-time position working the complete academic school year. The SLI will be working with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing services for students with disabilities in an intermediate school district.
1. Interpret all verbalized language in the classroom using American Sign Language (ASL).
2. Provide explanation of new concepts for students using ASL.
3. Assist in increasing ASL vocabulary of student(s).
4. Tasks may evolve based on the needs of the student(s).
5. Work cooperatively with other ISD and local district staff, parents and community service agencies, as needed.
This position will be interviewing very soon. We would love to schedule interviews for candidates who are interested in this position. For more information or consideration for an interview, send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443