NOW HIRING: 22-23 School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - Northport, Alabama
A school district is currently arranging interviews for Sign Language Interpreter near the Northport, Alabama area.
- 35 hours per week
- K-12 caseload (most likely working 1:1 with a first grade boy)
- On-site only at this time
- 4.0 EIPA required -or- 3.0-3.9 EIPA + PASSED RID exam
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.