NOW Hiring | School Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) | Contracted
A school near Dalzell, SC is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) for the 22/23 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 caseload with middle school student
- Interpreter will with student to translate in all classes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have South Carolina state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.