Now Hiring - Sign Language Interpreter - Swainsboro, GA
A school in Swainsboro, GA is looking for a contracted Sign Language Interpreter for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a strong candidate who can commit to the entire school year and are interested in helping students.
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Start/End Dates: ASAP - 05/26/2023
- Caseload: 1:1, middle school student
- GA SLI Credentials (MUST have EIPA score of 3.5)
Benefits We Offer:
- Weekly pay (rate is based upon candidates experience)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, I will be in contact with you in regard to the interview and hiring process. We are trying to fill this position ASAP, so please feel free to contact me if urgent. Contact details listed below:
Nicholas Allen | Account Executive
Recent SLI Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Shawnee, KS
- Port Ewen, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Modesto, CA
- Lawrence, KS
- La Vista , NE
- Auburn, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.