Soliant is currently looking for a Sign Language Interpreter in the Cordele, Georgia area. This opening is for a part-time position, during the upcoming school year, in a very supportive district. Interviews are going on now!
• Must have a 3.5 EIPA or Higher and/or RIC/NIC
• Caseload: K-12th grade ; Student Caseload to be determined
• Must have Deaf/Hard of Hearing experience and certification required
• Itinerant position (3 schools)
• Part-Time (25 hours per week); Full School Year
For more information, please contact Amanda Yarger. Phone: (770) 268- 4061 (call or text) Email: Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com