Part-Time Sign Language Interpreter Needed in St. Helena, NC
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter in St. Helena, NC. This is a part-time position working 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday). We are looking for someone who as experience working in schools as a Sign Language Interpreter and is comfortable working 1:1 with a middle school student. Availability to start immediately is preferred.
- Part-time; Monday's and Tuesday's
- 1:1 with Middle School Student
- Must be fluent in Sign Language
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation based on experience
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-557-3249, firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Tucson, AZ
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- Sebring, FL
- Aurora, IL
- Lake Placid, FL
- Temple, TX
- Warren, MI
- San Fernando , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.