School ASL Interpreter Position near Chandler, Arizona 23/24
School ASL Interpret Position Available near Chandler, Arizona 23/24
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! We have teamed up with a supportive school district in Chandler looking for someone to join their team as a ASL interpreter for the ongoing school year.
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here.
- FT / FSY
- 1:1 Position for Legacy's chandler campus
- Additional caseload information will be disclosed during interviews
- This is a 2-Step Interview Process. Candidates will first interview with Legacy's HR department before interviewing with the school's principal***
- Interviewing Now
- AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card, DOE Certification, Updated Resume, Specific Interview Times
- Active License
- Prior schools experience preferred, not required
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Weekly Pay
- Direct/ Indirect Services paid Equally
- Medical, dental ,and vision through United Healthcare
- 401K and Retirement Matching Programs
- Licensing and CEU Reimbursement Options
- Relocation Assistance for Traveling Candidates
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at Rashid Jalloh and I will be in touch with next steps.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- North Hollywood, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Reading, PA
- Erie, PA
- York, PA
- Abbottstown, PA
- Green Springs, PA
- Studio City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.