School-Based American Sign Language Interpreter Opening - Eudora, KS
If you have American Sign Language skills and want to use them to make the world a more accessible place for young people, then ProCare has an opportunity for you! ProCare Therapy is a staffing agency that partners with schools around the nation! We're looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to work one-on-one with an elementary school student in the Eudora, Kansas area!
Same week, virtual interviews available!
New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Associates degree or higher required
- Experience interpreting and signing is required
- Full-time (30-40 hours per week)
- Elementary school setting
- Duties include:
- Interpreting for students during classes
- Supporting students IEPs
- Communicating with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
- $25.00+ hourly
- Dependent on experience
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k matching program
- licensing and continuing education reimbursements
- Weekly paychecks
Please email an updated resume to [email protected] if you're interested in this position.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.