School-based Job Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Near Austin, TX
The Director of a local school district in the Austin, TX area is currently in need of a Sign Language Interpreter to assist a group of students K-12 for the entire remainder of the school year. This job will involve working on-site with both the in-person students, and the virtual population.
- Experience as an interpreter to the deaf and hearing impaired
- Any level certification of BEI, RID, or NIC
- Translate for a student who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Tutor and/or take notes for DHH student
- 37.5 hours per week
- Standard School Calendar Dates
- Starting ASAP through May 28th, 2021
This Sign Language Interpreting job opportunity is only open for a limited time, so please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. I also accept phone calls and texts at my phone (813)448-1418. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Mt. Pleasant, WI
- Haddock, GA
- Fairbanks, AK
- Cambridge , MA
- Nashville, TN
- San Ramon, CA
- Greensboro, FL
- Romeoville, IL
- Sammamish , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.