School Based Sign Language Interpreter
We’re working with a supportive school district near Tacoma, Washington that’s needing a sign language interpreter for the 2021-22 school year.
- Full Time - 35 Hours a Week
- 1 on 1 ASL interpreter for a school aged child
- Must have: (Completion of a Sign Language Interpreter Preparation Program OR Registry of Interpreters (RID) certification, (i.e., Masters Comprehensive Skills Certification (MCSD/CSC); OR Certificate of Interpretation (CI); OR Certificate of Transliteration (CT); OR Interpreting Certificate (IC). )
- Interviewing and Offering Now!
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
If you are interested in applying, call or text me directly at 770-225-3009 or send an updated resume to Ross Mathews at [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Fernley, NV
- Darien, GA
- Waterford, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Stockbridge, GA
- Round Rock, TX
- Riverdale, GA
- Camarillo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.